Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:s Adding Implied Orders To Jb Bible

ATB

Ok so today I had to deal with a nitpicker. On a crouch/walk order they jumped and got killed by another ct. They complained. And the ct that killed him said its implied to not jump on crouch/walk order. I think these rules should be added because these guys always want to nitpick every rule and want to disagree because its not in the jb bible. I think the no detouring or delaying order should be in there if it isn't already as well.

Ok so today I had to deal with a nitpicker. On a crouch/walk order they jumped and got killed by another ct. They complained. And the ct that killed him said its implied to not jump on crouch/walk order. I think these rules should be added because these guys always want to nitpick every rule and want to disagree because its not in the jb bible. I think the no detouring or delaying order should be in there if it isn't already as well.

DID YOU EVER READ THE MOTD FOR GOD SAKES.

Gmn3nUH.png

Stop making threads for posting these rules, especially if you have no idea what you are talking about.

• Like 1