HG Chess Club
Prove your chess skill in the first official HG Chess tournament!
April 17th, 2021
4:00 PM (PST) | 5:00 PM (MST) | 6:00 PM (CST) | 7:00 PM (EST)
Date: Saturday, April 17, 2021
Times: 4:00 PM (PST) | 5:00 PM (MST) | 6:00 PM (CST) | 7:00 PM (EST)
- Host(s): Miles
- Event Manager: Miles
- Event Streamer(s): Contact me via forum PM if you would like to host a stream for this event!
Voice chat attendance:
- Please join the TeamSpeak channel before the event starts. TS3 IP: hellsgamers.com
How to play:
- Sign up via this forum post to play in the first official HG Chess Tournament!
- Standard Chess rules! Checkmate your enemy to win!
- Matches will be 5 minute blitz, grand finals will be 10 minute rapid.
Who can play:
- Everyone, but only HG recruit+ is eligible for prizes!
- Single elimination. Sorry we don't have time for double elimination!
- No chess engines, AI, etc... If you are found to be cheating you will likely find yourself removed from the tournament and possibly HG.
General HG rules:
- NO cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players.
- NO ghosting.
- DO NOT be disrespectful
- NO sexual harassment of players.
- DO NOT be racist or use racist terms.
- NO useless spamming of the mic, text, or radio. That means no songs/soundbites, especially if fellow clan members or players are complaining.
- NO recruiting or advertising for other clans in here.
DO NOT wear the -hg- / [HG] / HG | tag unless you are a part of HG and are assigned that rank.
- All HG Recruits+ are required to wear their respective clan tags.
- NO name impersonation of anyone.
- If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server, you will be permanently banned.
Badges for all participants! 1st place winner gets a Gold Account. 2nd place winner gets VIP. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place get a SPECIAL BADGE as well as the participation badge!
Top 3 Badge:
Additional Information & Credits:
All GFX credit goes to @Rains. Thanks for the GFX! (P.S. I couldn't choose between the two badges so I'm using both!)