Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Supporter Skins v2

Homer

hey for anyone i have some questions about the skins: I used to have an admin skin for being in the top20 for the crackhouse server then soon no one including all the admins lost their skins now finally the admins have their skins back and for a while it gave me the option to use the skin but it said "[sm] You do not have access to this command" or something like it.... now whenever i join i don't even get the pop up menu but my real question is will i ever get my skin that i love so much back? Or do i have to whoop so much ass again that i get back into the top20?

Edited by Magic of Macys

I just like the fact that one one of the screenshots, someone changed their name to:

INCUBUS_SUCKS

that is all

-G-

rofl i remember that night very recently. i was raping that kid and his mother so he started raging. and malkin....ur a meanie for saying you like that someone changed their name to say that >:P i see aids in ur future malkin. that or ebola...i'm fine with which ever one.