Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Ceritifiedcaniyellnow

ladorne

1. Abuser name: CertifiedCanIYellNow

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:43384997

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9:10

5. PROOF: Attached

6. Please tell us about the incident: I said "komodoh is still salty about getting fired," and was gagged by CertifiedCanIYellNow for promoting fire. Komodoh was not lead. I was referring to a time in an earlier round where Komodoh was fired because he killed a lot of Ts for derping his simon says order. I believe it was a freegag as I feel that what I said is not promoting fire.

post-6639-0-76361800-1399684926_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have never been warned to stop promoting fire. I would never promote fire. You can check my logs. Certified I am not targeting you I am just tired of being free-slayed free-gagged and free-whatever else. I report any abuse towards me it's not just you. I did stop arguing with you about it when you asked. Those pictures you have of my chat logs are from April 30th, and are taken out of context.

Edited by ladorne

Those pictures you have of my chat logs are from April 30th, and are taken out of context.

You sure about that? I had to warn you to stop too because you kept carrying on in adminchat "warning" the admin who gagged you that you were going to record him and report him.

My chat logs for tonight....

zKUSK2m.jpg

From what I can see throughout the chat logs of today ladorne only did !fire once I do not see him promoting fire unless its via voice which none has brought a demo of.

I don't see the merit of this gag since I don't see any promoting. Also all of a sudden you can't warrant that gag for disrespecting admins now either it doesn't make sense.

Unless someone has proof of him promoting fire which I didn't see through the logs of this day I need you YellNow to actually pay attention since I don't want to see this happening again.