Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Certifiedcaniyellnow

Hunterman

1. Abuser name:CanIYellNow

2. Their Steam Id:0:43384997

3. What server:Jailbreak

4. About what time:10 minutes ago

5. PROOF: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/451795117688155447/17BE0E04F8AC5C58F6C11FC2CD2FE1B23C854F7A/

6. Please tell us about the incident: Was watching T's in big cage, shot a rebel firing at me and accidently FK caniyellnow. I immediately went into console and slayed myself as it was my fault. I get tlocked for 2 rounds by him when it was my first offence and after I slayed myself. His reason was "Don't shoot a rebelling T near non-Rebelling T's"

First offense? You've been derping off and on all night. We've been getting griped at in adminchat and in regular chat because of your freekills.

p8UnEW7.jpg

Because I didn't see them, I wasn't able to take any action but I think you're stretching the truth a bit to say that was your first offense.

If i was derping all night and freekilling (btw i was on for an hour at most) why was I not properly slayed at anytime? Never once did i get a warning from an admin, or a slay. As an admin you still need to follow the proper procedure unless otherwise a major offense.

You should know better not to shoot in the stack even if there is a rebel in there even though you slayed yourself it was your own doing its only a tlock for 2 rounds just get on with the game and after two rounds jump back on ct not a real big deal.

Not abuse.