Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Joker Removing Topic, Facist Behavior.

loss

Hey guys, I was supporting someone I saw in an abuse topic and so was another guy, and my and their posts got removed. Sadly I do not have my post, but I still had their posts in my cache. Here they are:

I'd like to reiterate on the points that THAT_FACE_GUY and loss made, i'm in school right now for my masters in psychology and this issue points to deep seated racism, and maybe even anti-social tendancies. The only reason you'd try to take someone saying "n***a" out on someone is if it threatens you socially and emotionally. The only reason for feeling threatened like that? Racism.

Frankly, I was outraged when I saw this ban, but I kept my mouth shut until now because I know just how aggressive people with low self esteem can be. Maybe this is caused by something that happened to him as a child. Maybe his mother was sexually assaulted by a group of "black thugs", perhaps he even just didn't make the basketball team in middleschool. Heck, it could even be caused by his inability to dance.

The only thing I know is that if you truly care about this admin, you should remove his priviledges and seek professional help for him.

Sincerely,

ruin

Hey there friends. :)

I was also online when this ban happened, and I have to say, my feelings mirror ruins.

I'm also a psych student (YAY!) and I have to say, ruin couldn't be more correct in his accessment that people should be outraged about this.

This admin "Terry" is trying to diminish black culture simply because it doesn't suit him. What's next, remove the NBA from television, no more fried chicken or watermelon discussion on the server? This is not a good thing to be happening to a server. I've played here for a long time, and I thought it was an overall friendly community. I wish I could say I wasn't wrong after seeing such blatant racism from a "Valued" member of your staff.

Trying to remove "n***a" from someones vernacular is like saying italians shouldn't be allowed to eat pasta, the french can't eat cheese, and canadians can't be polite. It's practically a hate crime, banning THAT_FACE_GUY for simply being himself. I can't believe an admin could be so uncouth as to do something so racist in front of several people

I also agree with ruin that this points to low self esteem, probably caused by the issues that loss pointed out.

I'd like to strongly advise you to do as ruin says, and remove this misguided boy as an admin and try to seek help for him.

Professionally yours,

Conner

This is obviously an admin trying to cover up racism for his friend, and this is simply sickening.

I wanted to be a platinum member, but frankly, I'm second-guessing my decision after seeing such flagrant abuse.

Edited by loss
  • Like 2

Please don't be an idiot and create more topics like this. We do not allow racism on our servers/forums, get over it and grow up.

Also read this:

http://hellsgamers.c...-abuse-reports/

1. Abuser name:joker

2. Their Steam Id: 0:52659025

3. What server: forums

4. About what time:right now

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident

Edited by RedDevil6193
since no one did
  • Like 3