Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fps Drops

redusty

Hello, so I had reinstalled Windows 7 recently, and after I did I noticed that after I go to spawn my car, my fps drops from 30-50 to 5-15, and I mean the second I spawn it, I don't even get in the car, or anything, it just drops. Any clue how to fix this? Here is my specs, and here is my game settings.

PS I have all textures, nothing is missing. And those are the settings I've used before reinstalling Windows.

Your GPU is really bad to put in simplest terms, you may have to lower all your settings to low except for model detail of course

As a reference: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+GT+630

I get around 40-50 FPS with my GTX 670 which scores around 5000 points higher according to those benchmarks

Edited by Mafia-

Your GPU is really bad to put in simplest terms, you may have to lower all your settings to low except for model detail of course

But the thing is, before I reinstalled it, it was fine, everything ran perfectly, I tried lowering the settings and it doesn't work. This only happens in PERP as well. ZS and any other gamemode I get 80fps+

Did that too, I'm not sure why it does this. It only happens when i spawn the car.

Honestly not sure then, just double check you have all your drivers installed/updated correctly. And if you haven't restarted your computer after installing the drivers you should do that

Edited by Mafia-

As a reference: http://www.videocard...=GeForce GT 630

I get around 40-50 FPS with my GTX 670 which scores around 5000 points higher according to those benchmarks

Her GPU is fine you nooooooob. I have the standard HP Intel Integrated graphics and PERP never lags for me. Therefore it must be something else that's wrong.