Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Abuse

UnPrePared_

Dear readers,

1. Abuser name: Big al

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:53156605 40:28

3. What server: Counter Stike Source JailBreak

4. About what time: 10min ago

5. PROOF: See the screenshots

6. Please tell us about the incident

The order was to face the door I shot everyone who didn't do this.

Big al was red so I shot him.(I think he became red from the Prison Dice)

Then he was mad and t-locked me for 5 rounds and free slayed me.

This is the second time that some of the admins are free slaying/t-locking me for no reason.

As you can see in the screenshot I took, the console didn't say Possible Freekill. Big al had to check that.

And didn't even Apologize.

Kind Regards,

UnPrePared_

post-25063-0-71271500-1399795689_thumb.png

post-25063-0-43031300-1399795702_thumb.png

I didn't tlock you for killing me, I tlocked you for killing Green Apple who was not given enough time to complete the order before you killed him. But of course you chose to be smug and boast about reporting me instead of asking me why you were punished.

EDIT: And for the record, it was 5 rounds because you've had plenty of issues already.

Edited by Big Al
  • Like 1

Wut? That is not right! You are lying! I too kthe right screenshot! Why u lying!?

Green apple was in the 6th cell and the others before him where at the door facing it he had plenty of time.

And your console screen is fake. Big al just admit it.

And If I scrolled up the console is letting me see an other day.

Edited by UnPrePared_

Ummm no, he didn't. And the console is not fake. Although now that I look at it, it shows me as rolling rebel for 25 seconds, but then never shows me as changing back to normal colour before you kill me. When I opened console that's what I saw, so I t-locked you for the combination of offenses.

Dear readers,

1. Abuser name: Big al

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:53156605 40:28

3. What server: Counter Stike Source JailBreak

4. About what time: 10min ago

5. PROOF: See the screenshots

6. Please tell us about the incident

The order was to face the door I shot everyone who didn't do this.

Big al was red so I shot him.(I think he became red from the Prison Dice)

Then he was mad and t-locked me for 5 rounds and free slayed me.

This is the second time that some of the admins are free slaying/t-locking me for no reason.

As you can see in the screenshot I took, the console didn't say Possible Freekill. Big al had to check that.

And didn't even Apologize.

Kind Regards,

UnPrePared_

Any reason you're trying to falsely accuse admins of admin abuse?

No? I shot Big al because he was red and after that he t-locked me. It's kinda hard to tell if he t-locked for me any other reason..

The screenshot Big Al posted is clearly you possibly freekilling him. I find it pretty interesting your screenshot starts RIGHT below that line of text as well. If you didn't freekill him, feel free to scroll up a few lines above your previous screenshot and show that to me.

Well my console showed that it was a freekill, and you somehow managed to just leave out the part that would've shown that. Also the other kill was totally unwarranted, I don't know why you even disputed this to be honest.