Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Big Al Abuse

GoldenRuski

1. Abuser name: -hg- BigAl

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:53156605 30:02

3. What server: css jailbreak

4. About what time: 20 mins before post

5. PROOF: (PICS BELOW)

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Picture this... I, a courageous lead who had taken upon myself to lead terrorists into a hopeful, desirable yet troublesome LR, unfortunately upon my quest i had encountered a few mishaps. I found myself lost and confused, adrenaline started to pump through my veins as i was last guard, desperately spraying my deagle in all sorts of directions in hope for survival. I found myself in shot for shot, blood pressure high... hands clammy... i calmed myself and decided the best course of action was a tactical retreat down the vents and head for armory. I began my mission for an ak-47. little did i know the evil scrotum of a man by the name of BigAl did not know the rules well enough and decided to smite me with his almighty admin powers for "being in vents when i didn't see a t go down there", in my miserable death i decided such stupidity and treachery could not go unpunished.... correct if me if i am wrong my noble squires, that if you are last guard you are allowed to go technically where the f*ck you like?

"This is his claim, my threatening and my message" -Shakespeare, Henry V

post-10888-0-62325900-1399917706_thumb.png

post-10888-0-99735700-1399917723_thumb.png

• Like 1

CT should not be in lower vents unless they see a t go in, however they can cut off ts thru armory only if they saw them going towards s4s vents, assuming ts went there is not allowed.

MOTD/Bible says nothing about last CT being able to go anywhere. If you really want to complain and file a report about a slay, that's fine, but make sure you know you're in the right first.