Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I think it would benefit HG if we got a bhop server.

There aren't many bhop servers to begin with and most of them are from other locations so you would have over 200 ping and cant really bhop.

some servers do have bhop maps but only 1 or 2 and dont get voted for most of the times like the climb server.

I've asked a few people if they would like to have a bhop server or not i got some very good responses.

I feel like if you do decide to make a bhop server it would get big like our current jailbreak and minigames server.

• Like 7

im going to hate everything about myself after typing this following sentence

as a bunnyhopper, whats the point? Would it be autobhop or legit bhop? ezhop? this is all something to consider

in order to be competitive you would need someone to work on the code side of things, a timer for wr, possibly styles like sideways, w only, half sideways (something HG's css bhop doesnt even have)

this is all extremely vague

• Like 1

As Inc Said , I don't think we'll be having one pretty soon, Cause the css timer is pretty old and it is under construction, And for csgo, Somebody will have to build it from the very start so , The idea is great, But i don't think it'll be possible. And you can't have a button that disables auto hop or legit hop, I don't even think it's possible , And even if it was it'll take too long and it'll be expensive to get the plugins and be difficult to work on them.

Its not impossible and it could happen, it would just take time if who ever pushes this forward would want to have an HG custom timer. You could easily just find a free one online from other coders. It won't be the best and it will probably not have the features you are looking for like different style WRs, at least it will record times though. The one we have on our css bhop server hasn't been updated in a long time and doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. Which sucks but we can't really do much about it. Right now it looks like the only way we could get a new timer that has what we're looking for is if someone were to cough up some cash to pay some coder to make us a custom one from scratch.

• Like 1

Its not impossible and it could happen, it would just take time if who ever pushes this forward would want to have an HG custom timer. You could easily just find a free one online from other coders. It won't be the best and it will probably not have the features you are looking for like different style WRs, at least it will record times though. The one we have on our css bhop server hasn't been updated in a long time and doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. Which sucks but we can't really do much about it. Right now it looks like the only way we could get a new timer that has what we're looking for is if someone were to cough up some cash to pay some coder to make us a custom one from scratch.

As Inc Said , I don't think we'll be having one pretty soon, Cause the css timer is pretty old and it is under construction, And for csgo, Somebody will have to build it from the very start so , The idea is great, But i don't think it'll be possible. And you can't have a button that disables auto hop or legit hop, I don't even think it's possible , And even if it was it'll take too long and it'll be expensive to get the plugins and be difficult to work on them.

We can't even update our CSS timers so I doubt we can get CSGO bhop server up and ready.

Yeah... It's too bad there wasn't some way that we could get in contact with the original author of our timer plugin. If only we could just find some way to contact him and request the addition of new features instead of complaining about it being outdated! Why god! Why do we not have this option!?!?

In all seriousness, the only request I've seen for my timer plugin in the last 1-2 years is to remove cheater times. If you want new features added or anything fixed in this here division the best way to do it is create a topic for the issue, and ask your dLs politely to "bump it in Skype" every so often.

Yeah... It's too bad there wasn't some way that we could get in contact with the original author of our timer plugin. If only we could just find some way to contact him and request the addition of new features instead of complaining about it being outdated! Why god! Why do we not have this option!?!?

In all seriousness, the only request I've seen for my timer plugin in the last 1-2 years is to remove cheater times. If you want new features added or anything fixed in this here division the best way to do it is create a topic for the issue, and ask your dLs politely to "bump it in Skype" every so often.

BonBon i did speak to Vodka the owner of CW, And he tells he's ready to give the timer plugin , Like Blacky is actually selling the plugins for around 100$ approx. So you can actually contact him if needed^

BonBon i did speak to Vodka the owner of CW, And he tells he's ready to give the timer plugin , Like Blacky is actually selling the plugins for around 100$ approx. So you can actually contact him if needed^

Why not just go directly to him instead.

In all seriousness, the only request I've seen for my timer plugin in the last 1-2 years is to remove cheater times.

That would be me, also this a few weeks back.

1. Player rankings based on map completions, times ect that shows beside names.

2. A ghost aka a bot that re runs the top times for normal, sideways and w only records.

3. A sync ratio somewhere on the screen, tells you how well in sync your strafes are ( switching off from a to d while keeping mouse in sync).

4. ljstats, calculates distance jumped, how many strafes were done, sync on each strafe and is put into another sort of ranking system (someone who lj's more should clarify on this). Just some of the things most servers have currently and would help bring ours up to date.

On the topic of a csgo bhop server the above ^ and ez hop as csgo's stamina system ruined bhop.

Edited by Short

Why not just go directly to him instead.

That would be me, also this a few weeks back.

On the topic of a csgo bhop server the above ^ and ez hop as csgo's stamina system ruined bhop.

Ahh I apologize then, I must have missed that. I'll be messaging you later for follow up to see if it's worth doing myself or buying.