Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Let's Get Down To Business!

Arya Mad?

Alright idk about all of you but I am tired of seeing nobody in our chat while league has around 5+ always, when regarding teamspeak. The only way we are going to get anymore members to be able to do 10 mans, or just 5 stacks is if we get the word out that HG is now in Dota 2. We are mainly comprised of recruits with about 3 or so member+ in our ranks so it falls mostly to us recruits to do the heavy lifting to get this kick started. I will be playing tomorrow and searching for potential players that I think would benefit HG, I ask all of you to do the same so that in 2/3 months time, we don't just have us 12 or so members and hardly any new recruits. I want to see us excel and blow away the expectations. So without further ado, let's get down to business!

• Like 3

I'd join you guys, but Dota's way out of my league (PUN INTENDED)

but no seriously, still really really new to dota 2, but wouldn't mind playing if you guys don't mind a noob

Add me on steam, I will play with anyone willing to learn and have fun! :)

Most of our players are sub-par and learning so you'll fit right in, no hate intended!

• Like 1

I completely agree with Arya. Countless times I see plenty of people online in the HG chat channel but no one on teamspeak. We need to take advantage of what we have as a gaming community. Just in my 3 or so week with HG I've recruited 2 people for HG because I want to get a team together. Lets use this as a tool to meet new people, have fun, and further the HG community. I feel passionate about this community and I feel passionate to further my experience with Dota. Lets step up our game!!!

• Like 1

You are supposed to be in ts3 whenever youre in game for a multitude of reasons. Even if youre muted if you are in game and online you should be in ts3 in one channel or another. >_>

Never happens, we will have around 15 people in the guild that are online but only 2/3 people in ts3 at a time.

• Like 1

Never happens, we will have around 15 people in the guild that are online but only 2/3 people in ts3 at a time.

Tell me or Vetman/Boxer, it's clearly stated in our recruitment rules you have to be in ts3 when in game. Feel free to warn them when you see it.