Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Animated Signatures Are Cool, So Get One Here

kv526

alright, f you think youre tough enough for the salty spitoon

time lapse of a CSS CT bunnyhopping on actual bhop blocks, knife out, 3-4 frames. starting jump, mid air, landing. each one fades out as the next fades in

iNC: in the corner, nothing else

• Like 3

JangoD'soul

DayZ Survivor

background: gray-ish

:3

FEQQw5.gif

sterling archer pls

light blue colors

avMAAB.gif

alright, f you think youre tough enough for the salty spitoon

time lapse of a CSS CT bunnyhopping on actual bhop blocks, knife out, 3-4 frames. starting jump, mid air, landing. each one fades out as the next fades in

iNC: in the corner, nothing else

You might check some examples of my other signatures; they don't feature in-game footage.

Also need another video game character that isn't hl2 related; it's difficult to find a good render.

Edited by MoonChickenDogRat

Can I have like it go between like csgo Terrorists and CTs ? Red and black would be the colors I iiwould like thanks!

I need something unrelated to css, there aren't very many good css renders.

I'd enjoy a TF2 signature, with a heavy on it. It'd be nice if you put "Melkor" on it, my Steam name. I've been looking for someone to do something like this for me for a while.

With great sincerity,

Melkor

On it.

• Like 1

Can you please make me one of a counter terrorist looking down the sight of a sniper rifle.

text: -hg- Provision in green

I need another video game, css renders aren't very good.

If you can edit mine i would like to keep the standalone, but the other one change to this http://imgur.com/rYMXzt7

I have a lot of other requests to take care of, if I find time in the end; I'll re-make it for you.

Alright, what about link from legend of zelda

On it

Edited by MoonChickenDogRat

Halo is one of my personal favorite game series. If you could get Halo 3 master chief with a light blue background with my name and member that'd be great

I wish I had requests more like these haha

mtQA1F.gif

• Like 1

Could you please make me one? I don't care what's in it, just make it look amazing :D

Something to do with gmod maybe

I didn't realize this thread was going to blow up like this, but I will try and find time to finish the rest of the requests.

I've had a lot of business to take care of, as of lately.

I didn't realize this thread was going to blow up like this, but I will try and find time to finish the rest of the requests.

No problem dude take your time! Quality is better than quantity

• 2 weeks later...