Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tf2 Jailbreak Problems

HiddenPandaRage

So lately there has been a large amount of people in the TF2 JailBreak Server, many freekillers, mic spammers, freehitters, and leads that lead invalidly. Yes, there are many admins on ,but most of them are just there to afk for rep for other servers such as

CS:S and CS:GO JailBreak servers. Alot of them are no help to TF2 JailBreak. It would be nice to have Official TF2 JailBreak Admins who actually know the rules and enforce them correctly while getting rid of rulebreakers. HellsGamers needs to host a TF2 Jailbreak Admin event to find the best of HG to be TF2 Admins or gather some Members to be Official Admins to help run the server and help out newbies. Because everyday getting onto JailBreak is annoying to see the same derp freekilling CT's on the blue team not giving a care to any rules while afk admins just sit there and watch.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seriously, my advisors can't be on 24/7, we all have lives. Even our paid admins can't be on 24/7 because they have lives. Everybody has lives. Its like Donkey Kong up in this bitch.

I'm also tired of people constantly leaving me PM's while I'm AFK essentially just spamming me with "there's a freekiller". You know what the CSS guys do??? They type record demo in console and record a demo and post a report on HG bans to get the person tlisted... why is it CSS division can do this but TF2 division still can't learn to do this no matter how many times we try and teach them this method?

• Like 1

You know what the CSS guys do??? They type record demo in console and record a demo and post a report on HG bans to get the person tlisted... why is it CSS division can do this but TF2 division still can't learn to do this no matter how many times we try and teach them this method?

Cause we da bes.

• Like 2

I'm also tired of people constantly leaving me PM's while I'm AFK essentially just spamming me with "there's a freekiller". You know what the CSS guys do??? They type record demo in console and record a demo and post a report on HG bans to get the person tlisted... why is it CSS division can do this but TF2 division still can't learn to do this no matter how many times we try and teach them this method?

This right here. I idle/play that server on a fairly regular basis (for CSS rep) and when I'm on, I deal with the folks who are causing problems. It's a bit of a magnet since there aren't that many active players and even less active admins. That's easily solved. In the time it takes someone to make a thread here, they could have grabbed screenshots and/or recorded a demo. If they're too lazy to do that, they can buy admin.

If this is truly a concern for the folks who play on the server, they'll take the initiative to help clean up the server.

Edited by sirius
  • Like 1