Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Alpha Dog

Factions

1. Abuser name: Alpha Dog

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:9482346

3. What server: css jailbreak

4. About what time: half an hour before this post

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident went vents hunting reboobles found them and as I was leaving vents I got freeslay

• Like 1

Damn my ass gets a youtube video lol. I dont understand why i was banned for this. He goes into the vents at 1:32 illegally and clearly. That one was unrelated to me but still. Now for the one in regards for me, he saw the guy go in, chases him, finds him and kills him and leaves vents. That should be the end of the story am I wrong? Then he goes back in the hole under knife arena for no reason and that's where he sees me. You gotta keep in my mind my POV, I'm under knife arena unseen yet and by myself and I heard him say " who else is down here" and then he jumps right back in(when he jumps in you see the mic light up too). Finally, not to mention others in the server asking why he's even on the CT team. I've never abused my admin.

• Like 2

He saw a t near knife arena, killed him and went in there to check and there were you so he killed you, there was nothing wrong against it.

There is nothing to see of your pov, you reboobled and deserved to die. Just because you got shot doesnt mean he was wrong.

• Like 1

I mean if I was in the wrong, I apologize for the slay. Maybe there's a rule I don't know about where if you see someone go in vents you have access to the vents the whole round. Idk. If i was in the wrong then my apologies.

I mean if I was in the wrong, I apologize for the slay. Maybe there's a rule I don't know about where if you see someone go in vents you have access to the vents the whole round. Idk. If i was in the wrong then my apologies.

can you let me know if i was really perma banned from this. can i get a warning or something? Edited by RedDevil6193
use edit