Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Horror Games

I'm starting to enjoy the horror genre, a lot.

Looking for good games to play, co-op and single player, and I actually like jumpscares lol.

And yes I know that amnesia is pretty much the best in the genre

What do you recommend other than either of the amnesia games?

The Forest looks quite fun

this, been playing it and ill say its a lot of fun but the game is only scary if you make it scary by going out at night/taking risks. its entirely possibly to be a baby backed bitch and only go out during the day but that wont get you a scary experience

oh, and floating birds are pretty scary

4f232124d7b9bf094e47693bf2029ce3.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DreadOut, Outlast, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Daylight are some of the ones I have. Also Slender: The Arrival. I stream every Friday night some Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. So far my friend and I have gotten so scared. Some of the highlights from it are gold.

I'm starting to enjoy the horror genre, a lot.

Looking for good games to play, co-op and single player, and I actually like jumpscares lol.

And yes I know that amnesia is pretty much the best in the genre

What do you recommend other than either of the amnesia games?

Among the Sleep seems like it would be an ok game, Its an Indie title with kind of a mellow but still creepy feel.

• 1 month later...
any of the F.E.A.R. games, I have 2 & 3

I have all 3. It's one of my favorite game series. Next to all Onimusha and DooM titles.

Among the Sleep is shit, did it in one day and the story was awful. (My opinion)
It really is, and the ending was less than good. (In fact, it wasn't good at all. It was depressing.)

• 3 weeks later...