Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Poopmaster Freeslay Abuse

Mr. Sandman

1. Abuser name: Poopmaster

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:2286431

3. What server:CSGO Jailbreak

4. About what time: 7:55 Pst

5. PROOF:

35a4aa76ac.png

(Source http://hellsgamers.g...es/chat/3476986)

6. Please tell us about the incident

I was leading a day where i ordered t's onto soccer goals, where they lost their knives, after ordering them to proceed to dogehouse.

Poopmaster then slayed me, claiming that i cant order the t's to go anywhere without knives (along with some disrespect). This is a freeslay, as there are no rules pertaining to t's without knives, aside from crouch orders. If there is a rule reguarding this, its not in the motd, and its not in the holy bible of jailbreak.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

• Like 1

Ordered T's to go where Ct's already were, CT's shot T's because of them being so close. If order was to be given, It might have been a free slay, but unfortunately the disrespect, talking over lead and incredible immaturity wasn't demo'd. If so, this would've been a very different abuse report. Then again, Senpai has his way of skewing things. Slayed once, ordered T's to go where Ct's already were knowingly, CT's shot them for being too close (without knives) and I might have mistakenly slayed him for ordering such an order but obviously a mistake. I have seen and been told by uppers that this is not allowed, as such I stand by my order of slaying him. Unfortunately it had to come to this, but Senpai has always disliked me and am not surprised. I honestly like the guy for his input in the server and unfortunately it is not reciprocated. If I have done something wrong, I apologize. I was just trying to be a good admin and be a good model for the Hellsgamers community.

Edited by PoopMaster

no demo sorry red

the chat log should be enough for the purpose of this issue

I have seen and been told by uppers that this is not allowed

When

but Senpai has always disliked me and am not surprised. I honestly like the guy for his input in the server and unfortunately it is not reciprocated

This isnt relevant

Ordered T's to go where Ct's already were, CT's shot T's because of them being so close.

This isnt what you said in the game whatsoever, and still doesnt warrant a slay

• Lead cant kill any ts for having a knife, lead can make ts go thru soccer/knife arena but cant kill if they have knife, if ts delay to get a knife they can be shot.
  • Taking out bonbon gun css/csgo from admin room will get you tlisted for 30 days.

Added these to bible.

As for sean sorry to be an ass but what you did still consider as gunplanting so tlist 2 days.

For poopmaster it was free slay.