Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Iaman Aboose

GoldenRuski

1. Abuser name:[admin] -hg- iAman:

2. Their Steam Id: 1:29096480 (i believe this is the culprits id)

3. What server: [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

4. About what time: 20 minutes before post

5. PROOF: presented below

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Hello once again my fellow gamers. After my glorious quest of completing yet another round of masturbation, i decided it was time to embark upon the wonderful css jailbreak server, in hopes to postpone more needed revision. I had enjoyed many a rounds until a new lead entered the server, i as a veteran of the map decided to set forth upon him with general banter as shown in my evidence, i asked the lead "who would win in a fight? a slap fight, with our penises." I then intended upon making the crowds chuckle by exclaiming that i do obtain a "6ft black penis", in which the lead replied rather amusingly by calling me racist... HAHAHAHAA it was a truly witty observation. Unfortunately a paid admin, oaf by the name of iAman decided to gag me for this line. And i ask you, what world do we live in, in which one cannot even utter the name of a color to describe a single scrotum, without being called racist. Although a petty crime, it is still yet another scandal upon our servers, i demand justice and most of all, punishment.

"I was one that never spoke unless it improved upon silence"- Carvens Lissaint

post-10888-0-43954100-1401454871_thumb.png

Edited by GoldenRuski
  • Like 4

from the comment he made i thought of it in a more a harsh way. i talked to sirus and i was in the wrong so golden im sorry next time il just leave it

Next time take a moment to really process the situation before jumping the gun on something like this. It obviously wasn't meant to be racist, just slow down and things like this won't happen.

Reviewed.

• Like 1