Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any Ideas For C# Applications?

Pineapple

You can make a dragrace ! I have one too :)

I also made a calculator and hangman.

I made a loginscript aswell so people who want to play my game need a password first :P

And I am atm working on something like an iTunes store

EDIT: Chess, ping pong, memory, minesweeper etc

Edited by UnPrePared_

Guest The_Monkey

While all of these sound fun, lets make some real word applications. Who doesn't like money?

One question first. Do you know how to manipulate databases yet?

Guest The_Monkey

exactly monkey, you said money, i said monopoly.

this is some same brainwave shit

I really want to make a monopoly game that works over the web, and is for private use. That way we can all play monopoly together.

It will be my next pet project once I'm caught up. So, probably in like 4 years.

• Like 1

I really want to make a monopoly game that works over the web, and is for private use. That way we can all play monopoly together.

It will be my next pet project once I'm caught up. So, probably in like 4 years.

i made one for my distinction project this semester but only works through the localhost right now, but peers can connect and it has a random roll method and a gui for the board.

Guest The_Monkey

i made one for my distinction project this semester but only works through the localhost right now, but peers can connect and it has a random roll method and a gui for the board.

I could help you webalize it.