Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anime

goku

I'm going to admit it Goku I hate anime if you ask me it's kind of gay so on my opinion I disagree but actually for people who might like this that might be pretty cool.

What is the point of sayng that if you don't watch anime, what would it change for you if there was such a subsection? you wouldn't even watch it

What is the point of sayng that if you don't watch anime, what would it change for you if there was such a subsection? you wouldn't even watch it

this. i dont watch anime anymore, its something i grew out of in my mid teens, but giving those who watch it a subsection to discuss things would literally not affect me at all. i dont watch it, i dont give a fuck about it, but other people do so why not

look at the other sections in hobbies. maybe you hate guns maybe you hate cars that doesnt mean you have to frequent those sections

this. i dont watch anime anymore, its something i grew out of in my mid teens, but giving those who watch it a subsection to discuss things would literally not affect me at all. i dont watch it, i dont give a fuck about it, but other people do so why not

look at the other sections in hobbies. maybe you hate guns maybe you hate cars that doesnt mean you have to frequent those sections

get your logic out of general

I think it's a good idea.

He's singling us out guys!

Boku no Pico subforum please.

Honestly this is a good idea, because then people can stop bitching about anime posts in the general forums :)

+1

Can we have a naruto subsection

closest thing to an anime section http://hellsgamers.c...e-anime-thread/

I'm going to admit it Goku I hate anime if you ask me it's kind of gay so on my opinion I disagree but actually for people who might like this that might be pretty cool.

Could we have in the forum an anime sub section?

Anime? You mean like this?

CukbVle.gif

• Like 3