Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Ideas

Do you think any thing should be taken out? If you don't just say. If you do say what and what you think should replace it. Personally Jeopardy would be nice in replace of death run. Only because it does not seem many people use it.

Use death run I mean

Edited by RedDevil6193
edit

• 1 month later...

Seriously, nobody ever uses Deathrun, Musical Cells, That house that kills people, or the Pokemon Arena.

So what I would do is remove the areas I just mention and add the Wipeout Pillars (Just like the one in CS:GO), The Climb (Exactly like CS:GO), and my personal own idea: The Questioner (What it is, is that the Lead and CT's can stand control the buttons which can hurt the T by only like 5-10 health. It is mainly used for Trivia.)

And also, make the vents a little brighter because I cannot see where I am going.

Seriously, nobody ever uses Deathrun, Musical Cells, That house that kills people, or the Pokemon Arena.

So what I would do is remove the areas I just mention and add the Wipeout Pillars (Just like the one in CS:GO), The Climb (Exactly like CS:GO), and my personal own idea: The Questioner (What it is, is that the Lead and CT's can stand control the buttons which can hurt the T by only like 5-10 health. It is mainly used for Trivia.)

And also, make the vents a little brighter because I cannot see where I am going.

Or you know get leads who can lead to use these areas. Here's what I've noticed everytime I go into jailbreak. Someone takes lead and only does a day at big cage. I've yet to see anyone use even obs or hurdles...

• Like 2

Or you know get leads who can lead to use these areas. Here's what I've noticed everytime I go into jailbreak. Someone takes lead and only does a day at big cage. I've yet to see anyone use even obs or hurdles...

There are a lot of leads that do Obs, but not hurdles.

I think there has been only 2 or 3 leads that have used Musical Cells