Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Undying

Eheroduelist

tombstone is just awesome, stops team fights quickly and wrecks the opp team but for support i prefer playing leshrac, clear mob wave smash tower or just run up to some one and pop my cool downs, edict can just win games on its own until the stupid P.A 1 shots me

Tombstone is good, been watching a few teams using undying, he just stops the opposing team initiating fights and if you keep attacking those zombies really hurt plus his other attack that wrecks stats, he is a decent support but it all depends on your team like so much in dota 2 when your the support

• Like 1

though the problem being a support in a random game is everyone else has gone the carry, im running around with wards and smokes getting the courier and stuff and they dont care they just want to try and kill people :P makes you not want to be a support

#DatPubLyfe

Teamfight orientated supports are more fun than laning supports though.

Undying's kit is great for almsot any scenario though, I've beaten a semi-farmed lifestealer (was building armlet first lel) by kiting, was about to die but at the last second I survived by using a clutch Soul Rip on myself right when my Arcane Boots came off CD, then zombies finished the kill.

I felt awesome.

imo Undy works in a team with a push potential but lack of team fight like having natures prophet/weaver/ld or nukers who are squishy ass hell like zeus in it, then you can force the oposite team to run. When they show you their backs you and your team have the oportunity to rekt them right in the asses thank to the tombstone. But note that Undy got not only tombstone as spell, others lowers their base hp, damage amplification (30% if you hug them) and last but not least a HEAL lol. But you need to be 4 not 5 role or you will get one-whombocomboed. If I think that way Undy got so much stuff to deal with team fights. I can ask why pros dont pick it at all ?

imo Undy works in a team with a push potential but lack of team fight like having natures prophet/weaver/ld or nukers who are squishy ass hell like zeus in it, then you can force the oposite team to run. When they show you their backs you and your team have the oportunity to rekt them right in the asses thank to the tombstone. But note that Undy got not only tombstone as spell, others lowers their base hp, damage amplification (30% if you hug them) and last but not least a HEAL lol. But you need to be 4 not 5 role or you will get one-whombocomboed. If I think that way Undy got so much stuff to deal with team fights. I can ask why pros dont pick it at all ?

-misread so hard-

I agree, he provides such strong counter-initiation that unless the initiation is ungodly amount of burst damage (Earthshaker [aka trollshaker if against Broodmother or you already have tombstone out against a huge creep wave)], Queen of Pain [depends], etc) and is one of those teamfight heroes that generally plays to outlast the enemy in the 30 second fight rather than just outright murder everyone in 10 seconds or less.

Edited by Eheroduelist

• 4 weeks later...