Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Crowley's Bitch Abuse

Kingpolo

1. Abuser name: crowley's bitch

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:41554159

3. What server: CSGO Jailbreak

4. About what time: Just now

5. PROOF: EaDtjcb.jpg

xNafUCj.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Slayed another admin without checking.

i replayed on my ''post'' do i need to repeat it here to ?

http://hellsgamers.c...s-bitch-abuse/

why am i banned again ? because i slayed a admin ? mayby because he freekilled 2 guys ... so you guys are saying right now that adminds may killing everyone. and freekill every guy they see with out getting payed for that or slayed ? so you know what i fought this server is awesome but i got now 2 days f*ucking banned for the same reason.. cancel my admin then and i will not comming back... =(

and yea forgot befor slay of he was a admin forgot thet

Edited by RedDevil6193

You don't need to quit playing on our servers, everyone makes mistakes. You just need to think things through before taking any action. Next time !who someone and make sure they aren't admin. If they are admin do not do anything. You don't slay/tlock/tlist them even if they are massfreekilling. You post a report on hgbans. The only reason for the ban was so that you would come and reply, now that you have and this has been resolved you will be unbanned.

Read these thoroughly:

CSS/CSGO Admin Guide

JB Admin Guide

If you still want to not be admin you can cancel it here