Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Kingpolo

1. Abuser name:KingPolo

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:7251353

3. What server: The JailBreak Server

4. About what time: 11:43

5. PROOF: Sorry Do Not Expect Admins To Be Mad When They Are Not Frozen... :/

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well Skully or Smoky Was leading and he said all t's be frozen on cell bars. So then we proceeded to look for any non frozen or people who where not on bars. So Sean was the first to be picked out for not being frozen. And then The admin KingPolo Moved his head and turned slightly. So I Obliterated his head with my m4a4. And he slayed me and then told me not to be a Freeze Nazi..... So I got Slayed for doing what the warden said to do. He took advantage oh his powers and should just say he is sorry and take it on the chin. But No he just wants to be right. I am sorry for what I have said to him but do not abuse your powers towards me. I am just following orders.

5. PROOF: Sorry Do Not Expect Admins To Be Mad When They Are Not Frozen... :/

Where is the proof to your claim?

Anyway, what actually happened: Both me and Sean were frozen on cell bars. We twitched the slightest bit, and we were both killed.

Under the "RULES FOR CTS" located directly in the MOTD:

*being a freeze nazi, dont kill for innocent twitches.

You proceeded to disrespect me for that with this:

3WqKZaO.jpg

You got gagged. You then started whining the next round on your mic. Sean muted you.

If you don't understand why you're getting slayed while playing on CT, I highly suggest you continue to play T and watch how the people following the rules play.

I am going to need proof provided, a demo aka recording of the event, and if possible screenshots. Just FYI, you should not be freeze nazis , simple twitching, and small mouse movements on a frozen order are acceptable. Lets not make the game about small matters, lets get to LR.