Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban mustang_lad

mustang_lad

1. Your in-game name: Mustang_lad

2. Server that you were banned on: all HG css servers

3. The Banning admin: i do not know moto showed up on the ban list

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15931739

5. Reason for ban: I am sorry all HG members about my post,I just do not want to be in a clan right now. i am really sorry about saying what i did

Edited by Moto

yea i did clark that is why i am saying sorry to all HG members

I think there is only remorse and regret because of the ban.

the two servers i play in both suck jb and iceworld death match

so good bye HG and fuck you all

If they suck, why do you want to be unbanned?

What is going to stop you from raging on us again when you want to move on?

i want to be unban because i like playing in the servers that is why.

I am not going to make any more trouble for HG this is too much for me

and maybe i can help fix the servers when i get how to take demo's and such

I like HG but i just want to not be in any clan right now i did not think before i posted

i want to be unban because i like playing in the servers that is why.

I am not going to make any more trouble for HG this is too much for me

and maybe i can help fix the servers when i get how to take demo's and such

I like HG but i just want to not be in any clan right now i did not think before i posted

Well I don't see a problem with unbanning you, and you playing in our servers as a regular non-member.

We all make mistakes, and sometimes get a little worked up over things. But as you can see, there is no way that creating threads like that would ever solve anything.

I was the one that asked for the ban, Moto just performed it for me. If waffle or moto would like to unban you, then they can. (I am at work, I can't access the links)

Its not as easy as you think to manage over 30 servers and keep everyone happy. We are also going through some changes with our admin and ban system.

Just please think about things before you explode on them.

And we have a CLICK HERE page that explains how to report abuse/bans and how to record demos/screenshots.

Lol, if he just said," fuck you all", this thread is a joke. Everyone gets mad, I've seen admins rage, but nobody was like "WooOooOoo0o0O0oh!" Because it's really not a big deal. When I play JB, people get pissed at me ALL the time. Artillary told me he hated me, because I was a smartass and a dick in general, QUOTE QUOTE. Did I shit my pants about it? NOUUUUUU! Because everyone has feelings, everyone gets mad. I laughed it off, and went on with life.

Everyone gets mad, feelings are forgivable.

Um..... Apple Juice I think everything you just said was the same thing as everything that already happened in the thread.

Echo?

Also, sorry guy, but I don't think anyone cares that artillary said he hated you and you did.... whatever who cares.