Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Videocard

UnPrePared_

Guest The_Monkey

Nvidia Gtx 760-770. Future proof you probably need a Gtx 780.

I don't think he needs a 780. the 760-770 would be sufficient. Even a 660ti+ would probably do the job.

If he was going to exceed 1080P, then we bring in the big boys.

660ti would work fine. I'm still running a 560ti on a 26" 1080p monitor and it "works". 660, 670, 760,770 would all work. Even a higher end 500 series like a 580 would work if you're willing to buy used...

Post your current specs please.....no use throwing any card in what you already have if your running a 1.3ghz celeron.

Idc about what my current specs are.. I was just wondering which videocard can do the job > Playing Battlefield 3/4 on 1080p with constanly 60+FPS

Here is some info of my system It's a laptop. http://puu.sh/9rtVf/2b5763fd9d.png

Edited by UnPrePared_

Idc about what my current specs are.. I was just wondering which videocard can do the job > Playing Battlefield 3/4 on 1080p with constanly 60+FPS

Here is some info of my system It's a laptop. http://puu.sh/9rtVf/2b5763fd9d.png

You're out of luck then, I don't think you'll be able to upgrade the gpu (some laptops let you but I don't think yours supports it).

edit:

http://shop.lenovo.c...#tab-tech_specs

Edited by Short

Guest The_Monkey

I facepalmed when you said you had a laptop.

If you want a system that can play battlefield at 1080P, that is a whole different story. There is more to it than just the video card.

• Like 2

I facepalmed when you said you had a laptop.

If you want a system that can play battlefield at 1080P, that is a whole different story. There is more to it than just the video card.

Yeah but If I have everything maxed out ecept videocard BF will suck, the videocard counts for like 50% idc about cpu ram

I just want to play it on 60+FPS

Guest The_Monkey

Yeah but If I have everything maxed out ecept videocard BF will suck, the videocard counts for like 50% idc about cpu ram

I just want to play it on 60+FPS

Then you already have your answer.

?

I don't think you understand how building a computer works. You can't just have the Best GPU and Low line other products and expect to run 60+ FPS 1080p. The CPU, Ram, Motherboard etc plays a HUGE role in your game play, graphics, loading games etc. All must be balanced, it must flow like the river in china up the mountain through the forest to grandmothers house we go.

I don't think you understand how building a computer works. You can't just have the Best GPU and Low line other products and expect to run 60+ FPS 1080p. The CPU, Ram, Motherboard etc plays a HUGE role in your game play, graphics, loading games etc. All must be balanced, it must flow like the river in china up the mountain through the forest to grandmothers house we go.

I know how it works.. I was just wondering which kind of videocard I need to run it smoothly but for the fuck of sake I have a i5-quadcore CPU 8gbRAM 1TB HDD what videocard is good to the job

I know how it works.. I was just wondering which kind of videocard I need to run it smoothly but for the fuck of sake I have a i5-quadcore CPU 8gbRAM 1TB HDD what videocard is good to the job

People have been throwing out cards in this thread, what more do you need?? You have a laptop anyways so you wouldn't be able to use any of them.

Guess I'm just not understanding the point of this thread anymore.

People have been throwing out cards in this thread, what more do you need?? You have a laptop anyways so you wouldn't be able to use any of them.

Guess I'm just not understanding the point of this thread anymore.

I am just asking cuz I am building soon my own game computer, I am looking for good advice other people experciences

I am just asking cuz I am building soon my own game computer, I am looking for good advice other people experciences

Ok, well my advice is save for a while and go big. If you go all mediocre it will be out of date before you even get your money out of it.