Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Hg | Vao ºąϙº

Goblin

1. Abuser name:HG | Vao ºĄϘº

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:35214372

3. What server:Jail Break Server

4. About what time: 7:25 Pm PST

5. PROOF:

(#1 http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/580150966568196061/21453AFF7528003B9C4B644FBF4E1FFC72154950/ )

(#2 http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/580150966568197073/773D17CC89F3CFC040886D4744A7B16A123E9345/ )

(#3 http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/580150966568196632/1C08E9F7A11395B456A07EEE98F8A975D35B1BDA/ )

if you pay attention Cj say VAO you ran in screen shot #1 or #2 i forget, and other seen it he ran when the order was walked he has also slayed me for killing him when he was rebelling so hes abused his powers 2x i didnt sign up on HG to be abused by rogue admins i hope he faces consequences

6. Please tell us about the incident: Watermelon was lead and gave an order to walk to the top of big cage and HG | Vao ºĄϘº ran and after 2 seconds i shot him because the order was to WALK and he templocked me for 5 rounds and i was slay before this when i killed him when he was rebelling hes abusing his admin powers when i did nothing wrong there were people defending me saying that he wasnt walking and he ran and i gave him a chance to un do what he did or id take it to the forums and he just said go ahead, hes abused me 2x one with the slay when he was rebelling and another when he slayed and templocked me i only have proof of the templock

I could explain this situation but your proof is lacking. To keep it short, Watermelon was very vague with his order to get on the bigcage at first so yes I did run at first but as soon as he said walk i walked. You gave me a incredibly short amount of time to walk (also keep in mind I have speed), and i felt like from your previous actions and what you said in chat noted (here and here) you were personally targeting me as a individual so I t-locked you (after i slayed him for previous FKs).

Edited by Vao

what does the 2nd screen chat logs prove? and the 1st one i was mad because you were targeting me after i called you out the 1st time you slayed me any one gets mad i shouldn't have disrespected but you were definitely in the wrong when you tlocked me, he gave the order and you ran its not like you were running during the order you heard the order and ran i could have taken a different approach but i was mad you slayed and slayed then tlocked me thats definitely admin abuse the proof proves that other people seen me kill you and it wasnt a fk you clearly ran after hearing the order not during and you tlocked me and i gave you a chance to undo the wrong, theres no way i target you when there is so many Ts there had to be at least 20 T in big cage i couldnt possibly know that was you proving i diddnt target you im not that low but all you had to do was type !slay gob or !tlock gob 5 to target me

can i go back and get a demo? because im not to familiar with the command, i can go ask.

im not sure how an HG veteran can make mistakes like these.

Since clearly you don't have a demo, with all these screenshots are circumstantial. First going to clearly throw out the part where cj agrees with you since there is someone else in your own screenshot saying you freekilled, and we don't go by what people say.

Next without a demo I can not validated it was a unnecessary tlock since I would just go by the screenshot and it says you freekilled. Also when he tlocks you it automatically slays you so it's not him using an extra command on you.

For the last I do want to say to Vao if that was his first freekill don't go straight away to templock, slay him first and warn him not to do it again.

Next time make sure you get a demo if you feel you did get abused so we can clearly see what went on. Not abuse.

P.S. Clearly don't talk shit to my admins or it won't go well.