Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

World Cup Football

lilraets

Chile! i was raised here sooo yeeh, on wednsday we play againt spain, hopefully we'll win

(i also support brazil lowkey cuz that was the country i was born in c:)

I wish you the best of luck in the final group match against the three lions :)

#PROUDTOBEDUTCH

Dutchmen are not going to win.

I'm not saying they're going to win the cup ( my guess is on either germany or brazil ). But I was just stating that scoring from a counter deep into extra time might be considered luck :P

dont trust yourself too much haha, chile might make a suprise, but i guess we all agree that spain is deeply fucked

my guess is that the top 2 of the group will be the Netherlands and Chile, and whoever of those 2 will face Brazil is fucked.

Van persie's flying goal was fucking sick and I can admit that without feeling my heart break (as a belgian!)

Today is our first match and belgium is going NUTS seriously. Every house has flags hanging out, every employee is working in the national tricolor and with tridents or devils ears on (our team is called the belgian red devils) so yeah we're fucking ready! playing at noon EST YEAHBOY

my guess is that the top 2 of the group will be the Netherlands and Chile, and whoever of those 2 will face Brazil is fucked.

nah brazil is playing like shit right now, 0-0 against mexico

Van persie's flying goal was fucking sick and I can admit that without feeling my heart break (as a belgian!)

Today is our first match and belgium is going NUTS seriously. Every house has flags hanging out, every employee is working in the national tricolor and with tridents or devils ears on (our team is called the belgian red devils) so yeah we're fucking ready! playing at noon EST YEAHBOY

Belgium does have an amazing team, but they barely won against algeria lol

nah brazil is playing like shit right now, 0-0 against mexico

Belgium does have an amazing team, but they barely won against algeria lol

they haven't played an EC or WC since 12 years ago these guys had so much pressure to win that's what you saw first half. Second half they turned a 180° and taking off chadli and lukaku was a great idea even though vertonghen (the guy who caused the penalty) should have gotten taken off too. Mertens and Fellaini are amazing players I don't see why they weren't starting. Anyways great retake with way more ball possession and control over the field second half. They stopped constantly going middle of field and started using the flanks. They played way more agressive instead of that passive bullshit we saw first half. I'm a happy girl we won all that matters :)