Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cannot Connect To Zs Server

grease

• Executive Council

The IP is 192.95.44.10 please make sure that MalwareBytes isn't blocking it.

I am very curious as to why malwarebytes would be blocking it....

Posted on the MalwareBytes forum for removal of the block.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/151122-192954410/

• 2 weeks later...

The IP is 192.95.44.10 please make sure that MalwareBytes isn't blocking it.

I am very curious as to why malwarebytes would be blocking it....

Posted on the MalwareBytes forum for removal of the block.

https://forums.malwa...1122-192954410/

When is this gonna be fixed? the IP switch killed the server population we hardly hit 40+ players even during the weekend, the server used to hit 70+ every weekend.

I bet there are so many people trying to join but their anti-virus/malware is blocking the IP, Please can we fix this issue?

• Executive Council

Raptor, what fixed? MalwareBytes already removed the IP from their block list from my understanding.

Server moves do tend to have an effect on population, but the server should recover just fine from that. The main issue with server population is that its Summer now. Which means most young people go outside and have fun. The server population will pick up again when school starts again.

Raptor, what fixed? MalwareBytes already removed the IP from their block list from my understanding.

Server moves do tend to have an effect on population, but the server should recover just fine from that. The main issue with server population is that its Summer now. Which means most young people go outside and have fun. The server population will pick up again when school starts again.

No it's not fixed 81e37eb496114a7bf8ee5006028ca3b1.png Edited by Raptorâ„¢