Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Police Chief

Bp~

Could Chief be free (non gold) job because its super hard to play without one as a cop. Especially after that new 10min non warranted arrest stuff

I understand mayor is free and stuff but not everytime you play there is someone roleplaying mayor (boring)

• Like 3

I would +1 this, I think that when there is few players on (around 10) it is very hard to have a mayor as there usually isn't at least two players running for it. If police chief was non gold we could keep the playtime requirement for it so players that get on to troll would obviously not have the hours to become police chief.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I +1 this but we would need alot of hours for it. we dont want people joining to troll. i would like to still pay for it. but it is still really hard to get warrants and all that done without it. thats why i +1. I had ideas for chief aswell. You might take a look. Its titled new ideas