Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Watch Dogs

TROLL321

I am sure that i am not the only one who was excited when UBISOFT announced there new game "WATCH DOGS" 2 years ago cause we all thought that it would be a rival for GTA but when the new game came out , I don't know about you guys but, i was disappointed . The game was supposed to be better than GTA V but in my point of view GTA V is a lot better , because "WATCH DOGS" Didnt contain lots of primary things that GTA V contained , like :

1. Graphics : watch dogs' graphics are not no where near as good as GTA V and i think that if a game's graphics aren't clear the whole game is gonna be boring .

2. vehicles : the vehicles in watch dogs have bad steering , in the first few mission there is a car pursuit mission where you need to find who is harassing nicky ,well i had a hard time at corners.

all in all ,i think UBISOFT could have done a better job at "WATCH DOGS" .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Recruit : TROLL321

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1. Graphics : watch dogs' graphics are not no where near as good as GTA V and i think that if a game's graphics aren't clear the whole game is gonna be boring .

That's extremely inaccurate, have you even seen the console version of gta v? It's full of mucky textures and aliasing. Sure it might not look like the 2012 demo but lets not get crazy.

Edited by Short
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...