Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help In Terms Of Making My Mac Be Able To Play Jb

So i have divorced parents, which means i have to swap from house to house, and while being on these HG severs, ive been at the house without the Mac. I now have to deal with a mac, and i do not know howto connect to the servers. Every time i try to connect to the Jailbreak server, or almost any custom server in fact, it says i am missing the map. I know howto get maps into the folders and set it up manually, but i cannot find the files for the most recent Jailbreak map. Apparently there is also a command, but Ive tried one, and it didnt work. So if anyone has any help and guidence please help me out, i either need the download or a working command for console.

-Thank you all

~XaoChaos~

Try putting cl_downloadfilter all in console then join the server see if it downloads if that doesn't work try cl_downloadfilter nosounds and join once again, for some reason that works for some people. Now if none of those work, like you said, you can manually add the map in your maps folder but you will have to do it every time we update the map. [spoiler=Current Map]http://www.mediafire.com/download/ptfbhvlq740pcoo/ba_jail_hellsgamers_go12c.bsp

If the map ever gets updated and you need a link to the newer map just PM me on forums.

There might be some more solutions but that's all I got for you.

• Like 1

Try putting cl_downloadfilter all in console then join the server see if it downloads if that doesn't work try cl_downloadfilter nosounds and join once again, for some reason that works for some people. Now if none of those work, like you said, you can manually add the map in your maps folder but you will have to do it every time we update the map. [spoiler=Current Map]http://www.mediafire.com/download/ptfbhvlq740pcoo/ba_jail_hellsgamers_go12c.bsp

If the map ever gets updated and you need a link to the newer map just PM me on forums.

There might be some more solutions but that's all I got for you.

In case anyone ever needs a direct link to any of our maps, and you don't want to upload the map in order to give it to them, you can just provide them a link to our fast download server

http://us-fastdl.hellsgamers.com/resources/csgo/maps/ba_jail_hellsgamers_go12c.bsp.bz2

if it's a CS:S map, replace csgo with cstrike, TF2 map, replace with tf2. GMOD map, replace with gmod. And then obviously replace the map name with the name of the map.

Just a little tip.

• Like 2