Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Joker Abuse

SeeMore

1. Abuser name: HG| Joker [A]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:52659025

3. What server: HG JB CS:GO Server

4. About what time: 15-30 mins ago

5. PROOF: 5 demos below: 3 showing the same problem occurring 3 different times/ 2 demos showing 1 indecent but in 2 different places!

- Mutes (demos with ticks)

- http://www.mediafire...ibv/1dash74.dem Tick 700 (there are 2 spots in this one so watch 700 and throughout)

- http://www.mediafire...3c0/1dash75.dem Tick 20,000

- http://www.mediafire...o8f/1dash78.dem Tick 15,000

-Kick

- http://www.mediafire...gm3/1dash76.dem Tick 20,000

- http://www.mediafire...ld7/1dash77.dem - Tick 3,000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Please tell us about the incident: Joker mutes at all a lot when only 1-2 cts/ or ts are talking over lead and since he is an DA he mutes for 30 secs, some of these mutes are ridiculous and not needed I have 3 demos of him doing it 3 times. My second reason im here for making this abuse report is him kicking someone with 1. not a valid reason, and 2. not following HG measures. Joker kicked someone named Joker is a baiting FGT, and he didn't warn him to change his name nor did he put change your name in the reasoning he just placed "Nope" which really isn't valid, then when the guy rejoins (different name) he explains to him why he got kicked! shouldn't that be the other way around? explain to him what hes doing wrong then if he still doesn't change name kick (warn, kick, ban)! I do warn people all the time about muting at all when only 1 or 2 ppl are talking over lead they don't seem to think its a big deal, when to some people it is!

Edited by SeeMore

For the mutes, you hear me afterwards say im going to start muting individuals for continuous talking over lead. when there are multiple people speaking over lead on one team i mute that team, it is hard to single out one single person when there are 4 or 5. When one person is doing that i mute them individually. As for the kick, i kicked him with reasoning nope, because he directly disrespected me, and as YOU said, i explained as soon as he returned and i had no other problems with this individual and continued to play.

Lets just wait for red.

(also i would just like to remind you to tell your little gang to stop spamming in gang and normal chat as in your demo i see about 4-5 DIFFERENT admins telling you and your gang to stop. Sorry for the tangent but it needs to be said.)

For the mutes- but you never did mute the individuals ever, you never did once.

for the kick, its still warn kick ban, just because your DA doesn't mean you go straight to kick and nope isn't a valid reason, you could say, no disrespect or change the name or something but you still never even warned him! Also if you would have warned him he could have changed his name and then you wouldn't have had anymore problems but you went straight to kick.

(also for my gang look chat logs up for today i only typed it twice 2 different rounds one time those 2 different rounds.) but my gang isn't the topic!

Edited by SeeMore

Whatever i'm through trying to explain myself to you. Just so you know though im going to be keeping an eye on you and i will start muting YOU INDIVIDUALLY for spam. if had enough of that.

we can type it like once every 1 or 2 rounds i dont spam nor does my gang and if they do we talk to them about it we have already had this chat with DA-DL nows not the time to be bring this up very disrespectful and completely off topic...

• Like 1

I dont know how its disrespectful, i can be disrespectful if you want, but im not going to. So now lets leave this to red seeing as how you wont let a csgo DL review it because of reasons im not going to say cause it would be disrespectful.

nope CSGO DL can review i would just like reddevil to also throw in his opinion. (because he knows all about how ppl dont care about the mute @t, @CT or @all rule)

Edited by SeeMore

For the mutes 30 seconds may seem harsh at times, but Joker gave fair warning and singling out 5 ppl while leading is tough. The kick was for disrespect, the player appears to understand that and changed his name. Now Seemore I am not laughing at you, I am not like that. I am disappointed that your anger and hatred for Joker has you on a witch hunt for him. I have talked to you before, and you have broken chain of command several times with same answers and results. You do not like Joker we get it, but your tenure in HellsGamers is slowly turning toxic. I suggest you put a smile on your face and forget Joker. We have 60 plus servers, plenty of room for comrades, strangers, and people we do not like. Not abuse.

**edit

_I will talk to my DA's about their language.

• Like 5