Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Zombie Survival Suggestions

Verac

Why doesn't HG just unban everyone they've banned from the server? Surely that would increase server usage, not to mention most of the bans were probably by Gold members.

Who exactly is banned? We unbanned NoxiousNet and LSZA was unbanned.

• Executive Council

zs_healthcare - Broken spawns, pressing R spawns you on another zombie or a random spot instead of the default one.

Done.

You're still not being specific with me nor did you answer my question. WHO are you referring to that should be unbanned?

I have two issues with this, and the first being that my original post was removed and nothing was said about it. I'm glad to know that someone on this forum is randomly removing posts. That makes me feel really confident that these suggestions mean anything to HG's administrators. As it stands, Magic quoting me is post #27 and objective has a post at #26.

Thanks a-fucking-lot for being abusive, random admin X.

Secondly, I wasn't referring to anyone specifically if you read my original post. I was suggesting that everyone banned on the ZS server be unbanned, because this community is notorious for banning people that even go so far as to mention their ethnicity on the server. Surely, we would have nothing to lose if people were allowed back on the server as it is dead now.

Edited by theGerryC

I have two issues with this, and the first being that my original post was removed and nothing was said about it. I'm glad to know that someone on this forum is randomly removing posts. That makes me feel really confident that these suggestions mean anything to HG's administrators. As it stands, Magic quoting me is post #27 and objective has a post at #26.

Thanks a-fucking-lot for being abusive, random admin X.

Secondly, I wasn't referring to anyone specifically if you read my original post. I was suggesting that everyone banned on the ZS server be unbanned, because this community is notorious for banning people that even go so far as to mention their ethnicity on the server. Surely, we would have nothing to lose if people were allowed back on the server as it is dead now.

We ban people because they have either A. Broken our rules B. Have issued threats to our community or C. Have used all their chances that they are not allowed here anymore. Such actions are honestly quite stupid because your basically just asking for permanently banned people to be unbanned (In all honesty there aren't a huge # of permed people from ZS). I will go to my earlier post where I stated we have removed group bans with about 5000+ perm bans (If that isn't enough idk what to say then). We have rules set for our server, and its quite simple, don't break them. I mean hell, the rules load right up for you when you join the server, why not take the time to read them? Even before I was leadership I may have had 2-3 bans that I made mistakes on and learned from. We only go so far as to permanently ban a player from our community if they are a continued rule breaker here. Most temp bans (And I wish this what players would normally do) are for players to receive punishment for a rule broken set in our rules and guidelines for our servers, players should really be thinking "What can I do to avoid this in the future?" I hate banning people as much as the next guy, cause I know it hurts server population, but just letting rule breaking happen is honestly just stupid as it causes an issue to the server.

Also, I didn't remove your post btw, it was removed by another admin on the site right after I quoted you.

Your reply is fair enough, and I understand.

Also, I didn't remove your post btw, it was removed by another admin on the site right after I quoted you.

Do you mind mentioning who because that's pretty fucking shitty

Edited by theGerryC

Your reply is fair enough, and I understand.

Do you mind mentioning who because that's pretty fucking shitty.

Not publicly. If you really want to know please PM me or add me on Steam (Current steam name: [L]). To be honest the admin was doing his job as he did not want a flame war to happen.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...