Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Afks Being Chosen As Zombies At Beggining Of Round

Matt B

this needs to go. i have two monitors and usually doing stuff on my other monitor when waiting for the round to start. after what, 30 seconds of on the other tab i go afk? and if i just so happen to be afk when teh round starts i get picked as zombie.

afks are not helpful to zombies, and this is really starting to get annoying for people who multitask. and its especially worthless because someone could be afk for all of 1 second before round starts and they get picked zombie.

the time before the round starts is not enough time to determine whether or not someone is really afk. and this should be removed.

/opinion

Edited by IMI4tth3w
  • Like 2

AFK's don't help human team either. If you're afk then you'll get killed by a zombie anyway. There is nothing wrong with this system, its natural selection. If you're going to play the game play the game, otherwise don't be surprised if you lose or get picked for zombie for not playing.

i am playing. just waiting for the round to start. if i go afk even for 2 seconds i get picked as zombie. and you go afk after what 30 seconds? can i not go take a piss while i wait?

its unreasonable. especially for those who may take a while to load in and get put as afk.

like i said, the time before the round is not enough to really determine if someone is really afk and to punish them as being marked a zombie.

• Like 1

being a zombie at the start its not the same as they kill u if u are afk, if u are start being a zombie and u are afk, it wont help the zombie team, but if they kill u when you are afk there would be more zombies when the afk comes back