Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Don't Edit Zs_Obj_Vertigo_V14

Pufulet

Or in fact any of my maps.

Please don't edit/change vertigo, there is nothing wrong with it and I don't want people downloading a bad version of the map in thinking it's newer.

You know what we were just about to mention that someone maliciously placed triggers inside your map that specifically targeted HG. Now seeing as you of course would never knowingly be so petty as to place such triggers in the map, we took the liberty of rectifying the situation. But we appreciate your concern, and hope you have an excellent day.

Edited by Papa John
  • Like 1

We have not changed your map in any way. The current .bsp v14 is the exact same as the one you have. Just for future reference can you NOT add these to any future maps you make? Whats the point anyways all it does is effect the people who want to play the game.

• Executive Council

Or in fact any of my maps.

Please don't edit/change vertigo, there is nothing wrong with it and I don't want people downloading a bad version of the map in thinking it's newer.

The map was only renamed to avoid issues with Workshop. (nws standing for not workshop) It has not been altered in any way. All your credits are there and everything else. It would be appreciated if you didn't put destructive triggers into the map though.

The issues with Workshop appear because the version you put on Speedyshare differs from the one on workshop by about 30kb in size.

We have not changed your map in any way. The current .bsp v14 is the exact same as the one you have. Just for future reference can you NOT add these to any future maps you make? Whats the point anyways all it does is effect the people who want to play the game.

Not only that but considering it won't work anymore, it would just be a waste of everyone's time.