Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Keyboard

DeathShot

Long story short, I really need a new keyboard that isn't this regular Dell keyboard from I don't even know how long ago. So, I want some suggestions and/or opinions if you guys can help.

1. I love the sound of mechanical keyboards, but its too loud for being up at 2 AM in the morning typing and shit. Would it be worth getting one even if it didn't have the clicky (so fuckin' satisfying) keystrokes?

2. It has to have a keypad since I play with arrow keys.

3. Something with LED lights would be pretty nice.

4. Money isn't too much of a problem, since I can save up and I'm not too worried about having it on my doorstep immediately. EDIT: Not a problem to an extent. Nothing out of the range of $150 please :)

5. I want something that is still satisfying to use and can be used without too much of a problem for both gaming and typing.

Lately, I've been looking at this beautiful piece of machinery, and as far as I'm aware, that fits pretty much every big criteria that I want. Still, I'm definitely open to any suggestions and opinions and whatever else.

Thanks.

Lately, I've been looking at this beautiful piece of machinery, and as far as I'm aware, that fits pretty much every big criteria that I want. Still, I'm definitely open to any suggestions and opinions and whatever else.

+1 I approve this keyboard.

http://www.razerzone...ltimate-stealth Keyboard I use which I love. 140$

I've looked at tons of mechanical keyboards, I'm really just stuck on this now:

1. I love the sound of mechanical keyboards, but its too loud for being up at 2 AM in the morning typing and shit. Would it be worth getting one even if it didn't have the clicky (so fuckin' satisfying) keystrokes?

Okay I have the Razer Blackwidow Stealth Edition... It's not really that stealth but there is a difference between the normal edition and the stealth one.

You can really hear the clicking noises pretty good even if you are outside of my room and next to the door. But I have not got any complaints of my keyboard clicking at 2am.