Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Report: bḷ�*ŋĸ . Drizz�„�¸

tony

1. Name: bḷá¸*ŋĸ . DrizzÄø

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:5412037

3. Server: 24/7 Crackhouse DM

4. Reason: WallHacking

5. Proof: Demo #1, Demo #2, Demo #3

6. Comments: Please look into Demo #2 or Demo #3 more. Because thats where all the suspicious happen. Well at the time I went to eat and went to spec I find this happening. When with him earlier before I went to spec I thought he knew where I was by luck when he was a T and went to neutral. But after all this spectating and demo I find it that he has WallHacks or just Ultimately Good. Please look over these demos. Dont stop on like the first 1-2min.. At least 5min. Sorry if its false. ;\

Thanks :] Yah I find it suspicious when I went to get him on neutral the other way and he still knows where I was.. =\ But I thought it was mad luck until I went spectate when I was going to eat lol. and I speced him and I was like wtf.. so I just took demos of him D: and apparently he knows where every T is going so I was like yep wallhacking.. ;x

ok first of all i dont hack ..

second tht was pure luck i'll admit tht ..

and plus im just ownage in crackhouse with awp tony ..

so yeh ....tell the staff to check if sv_cheats was set to 1 ..

if it was then u can ban me ...

I detect retardedness. That was the most obvious wallhacking of any wallhacking I've ever seen. You prefire like a bitch, you preaim like a bitch, and you look at people through walls... like a bitch. sv_cheats 1 does not need to be on to use hacks. ur funny. Please don't give such an obvious lie of an excuse as "ok first of all i dont hack .." when the demo gave 100% proof of you doing so.

Edited by BlackEyes

hahaha honestly ..u banned candyland for the same shit ....u thought he was hacking when he wasnt ....now u ban me for no apparent reason ...i wasnt hacking ...u can ask alot of players if i hack or not ...and btw ...i knew where all those ppl where becoz of the radar ...if your not a noob ...u should check it out once in a while ..it helps alot ..

radar does not give u exact height of where an enemy is and enemys are not on the radar at all times, only when a teammate sees them. I did not ban anyone here I'm just here because I feel like it. Other players do not know if you hack. The demos give 100% proof that you do hack and you saying that you don't hack is what any other hack would say, which is very stupid because everyone should know that is not ever going to work. Please give proof that you don't hack. Here, let me ride down the first 10 tic numbers in the demo of pre-aim / prefire.

1. Tic 655

2. Tic 975

3. Tic 1280

4. Tic 1566

5. Tic 2630

6. Tic 3100/ LMAO

7. Tic 3325/ LMAO EVEN MORE

8. Tic 3469/ OH GOD AGAIN LMFAOOOOOOO

9. Tic 4069

10. Tic 5094/ More obvious than any.

That was too easy. Every kill you get is because of something only wallhacking can do..

Edited by BlackEyes

but dude i wasnt using r_drawothermodels 2..

u wanna know something u hg fa****s are noobs ...your council memebers are big fa**** ass piece of shit ******s ..

and the only reason why ppl play on your servers is becoz you guys have noobs in your servers ...

and players like me or candyland ...are too good for your fa**** ass servers..........

peace bitches ...

ps ...your community is full of fa****s ,,,noobs,, and nerds ..

I saw the demo and he was hacking for sure lol

and we could add something funny to this thread :

[HG] Seboard: im just looking why ur banned

bḷá¸*ŋĸ . DrizzÄø: k

bḷá¸*ŋĸ . DrizzÄø: its bs

[HG] Seboard: appenrently you were hacking

bḷá¸*ŋĸ . DrizzÄø: dude i wasnt

bḷá¸*ŋĸ . DrizzÄø: im natural pwnage

bḷá¸*ŋĸ . DrizzÄø: and they said i was hacking

[HG] Seboard: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10689&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A5412037

bḷá¸*ŋĸ . DrizzÄø: cuz i was looking at the radar and killing

(I watched the demo)

[HG] Seboard: LOL

[HG] Seboard: you are a hacking peice of shit

[HG] Seboard: Im sure You will stay banned

bḷá¸*ŋĸ . DrizzÄø: go fuck your mom

(and i deleted/blocked him)

u wanna know something u hg fa****s are noobs ...your council memebers are big fa**** ass piece of shit ******s ..

and the only reason why ppl play on your servers is becoz you guys have noobs in your servers ...

and players like me or candyland ...are too good for your fa**** ass servers..........

peace bitches ...

1- You are the nerd

2- you were hacking now stfu and stop crying like a little baby about it, would you like to go ask your mom to come on vent?!

3- :facepalm::noob^::ban?: :rofl:

Oh and im sure he is the kind of person that will come back and say sorry in about 1-2 weeks lol.

Edited by Seboard

peace bitches ...

You're good at wall hacking I bet if you didn't have your hacks you would be worse then a fucking guy that got this game 2 days ago. :gtfo: