Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Drug Dealer Suggestion

samennis1

Suggestion:

I would think if the DD would buy everything at one time. so at sometimes he would buy nothing and at other times he would buy everything. for me, its a waste of time waiting for the DD to buy coke or to sell it.

Thanks for reading

Sam Ennis

I wouldn't really make him buy every kind of specialities in the name of Drugs.

It would be quite unrealistic both in the point of Economy (DD's) and storage, I guess he can't wear 10 tons of meth, but well, if you give him a belt he might do fine.

Maybe it would do if there gets added multiple drug dealers around, one for meth and lsd & mushroom and one for coke/cannabis.

One man for all drugs sounds too OP, and I personally like the way that you have to wait, which is more realistic.. isnt it? c:

I wouldn't really make him buy every kind of specialities in the name of Drugs.

It would be quite unrealistic both in the point of Economy (DD's) and storage, I guess he can't wear 10 tons of meth, but well, if you give him a belt he might do fine.

Maybe it would do if there gets added multiple drug dealers around, one for meth and lsd & mushroom and one for coke/cannabis.

One man for all drugs sounds too OP, and I personally like the way that you have to wait, which is more realistic.. isnt it? c:

THIS^^^