Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Degroot Keep Suggestion..and Question

Hello people :o

Well, I wanted to ask something and suggest...something (wow)

First, Why can't we taunt anymore on Degroot Keep? It was pretty funny and now it feels like something is missing xD (I mean, a high five, conga, etc)

And suggestion: it would be amazing if you would take that command "!robot" off the server because it causes SO much lag when many people want to be robot (and the server is always a little laggy anyway, but that makes it worse).

Thank you.

edited because....yeah.

post-23924-0-84946300-1404840410_thumb.jpg

Edited by DanielAtlas

Hello people :o

Well, I wanted to ask something and suggest...something (wow)

First, Why can't we taunt anymore on Degroot Keep? It was pretty funny and now it feels like something is missing xD (I mean, a high five, conga, etc)

And suggestion: it would be amazing if you would take that command "!robot" off the server because it causes SO much lag when many people want to be robot (and the server is always a little laggy anyway, but that makes it worse).

Thank you.

edited because....yeah.

We don't touch Degroot... like at all. I purposely leave it alone because I know you guys love the server just the way it is. Now remember Degroot Keep is a Valve map. Remember all those updates they kept pushing out after the Love & War update? Valve kept trying to balance weapons, fix bugs, and change certain elements to maps. I distinctly remember after the Love & War update Degroot Keep allowed all of the taunts. I'm pretty sure Valve removed taunts from the map for some reason. Idk.

Also I will remove the robot plugin from the server.