Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Headshot Only.

Wyn

Well. I dislike the idea of this type of server mainly because I haven't seen any popular servers doing this "sniper, headshots only" gamemode. So I do not believe this would be a good investment for a TF2 Division server.

However, this sort of thing could be carried into the jailbreak server via wardays (just like huntsman hs or pistol hs), because to me it sounds like a lr in csgo/css Jailbreak.

Eh fuckit. Why not. If it flops and nobody plays on here I could always transform the server into something else. I'll try to get the server up and running by the weekend. No promises because I'm pretty busy lately.

Sweet..been wanting more practice, curious to see how good other hg players are ;).

Eh fuckit. Why not. If it flops and nobody plays on here I could always transform the server into something else. I'll try to get the server up and running by the weekend. No promises because I'm pretty busy lately.

Any news?

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit

• 3 weeks later...