Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Some Useful Food Life Hacks :)

TROLL321

i am pretty sure that most of us love eating food , so , here is some life hacks that should be useful for you and me :

1. You can use floss to cut cake perfectly .

2. If You use your mobile alot and you love eating popcorn , all you have to do is to wear your hoodies backwards and shove the popcorn in the hoodie . and you an instant popcorn bowl

3. hold your burger upside down , it will prevent its materials from slipping apart .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Recruit : TROLL321

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 1

Some of these tips helped me get through my university days:

- Wrap your bananas top (place where you start to pull down) in plastic, it helps keep is yellow longer

- Beans are cheap

- Yogurt is really healthy, and can also be used to alternate liquidy materials in food, such as oil, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk etc..

- Putting a wooden item (normally spoon) on top of a boiling pot will make sure the water will not over flow