Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Player Storage

Tut

Hi.

I've lately experienced that, when I go to withdraw some weapons or drugs in the bank (The current Player Storage is located at), then somebody starts a Bank robbery and I end dying while having a gun or bat on me.

It would benefit us a lot, both to decrease the majorly ammount of crossfires at bank + saving time when at Ace Hardware for crafting stuff.

yeah, i'd like this guy to be placed in Ace Hardware instead of bank, it'll work way better, trust me.

Comment your opinion below.

Just post a ban report.

I'm not sure if it'll work. Cross-firing is considered an accident which occurs when people doesn't aim well enough. If it was on purpose, yeah it'll work fine with a report lol.

Just post a ban report.

a ban report for rp?

When someone is robbing the bank and you get killed in crossfire, that is your fault. Youre not being forced to stay in the bank so you can decide to take the risk of sitting in the bank while its being robbed or wait like a minute or a few seconds before a cop comes and hs him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxP6JZVu04k rip vid quality

• Like 1