Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Hg] ☂ Sausage ºąbuseϙº

UnPrePared_

1. Abuser name: [HG] ☂ Sausage ºĄϘº

2. Their Steam Id: 0:59426058

3. What server: CC:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5min ago

5. PROOF: SS

6. Please tell us about the incident Green apple joined the game and had his mic making noises in specmode so Sausage muted him but he is an admin.

PS: His name/steamid shouldn't be linked:P

post-25063-0-59525900-1405189691_thumb.jpg

post-25063-0-97801100-1405189810_thumb.jpg

Edited by UnPrePared_

please show me where it says in the rules where you cant mute an admin that is in spec disrupting the peace of the server. thank you

i do know that admins cant take actions against other admins unless there is no adviser+ on and in my case there wasn't. i took action to stop him from disrupting the peace of the server because he was in spec with his mic on while he was AFK and i could hear what was going on in his room, there was no adviser on so i muted him for 1 round so hopefully when he got back he wouldn't be muted still. sorry i muted an admin, it will never happen again

Edited by sausage
  • Like 1

please show me where it says in the rules where you cant mute an admin that is in spec disrupting the peace of the server. thank you

I will.If you readed the Admin training guide like every Admins on Hellsgamers...

Do not use any admin powers on any other admin, even if other admin is wrong, you are not allowed to take actions on it. Take proof and make a report.