Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello, My Name Is Akono

Hello,

I am Akono, I have recently become a huge fan of computer gaming after many years of playing console only back at home. I now have a telecommunications job in the UK, currently on a visa over here at the moment and some guys in my office play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. This has persuaded me to build a gaming computer and start practising for our office LAN party, scheduled near Christmas.

I need some help from the best players here in order to improve my game. What Mice and keyboards do you guys have? I've got a decent tower, but that's it.

Thanks for reading.

Akono

• Like 2

Welcome! :)

As far as your question is concerned - and I doubt I'm the most typical of gamers when it comes to my methodologies - I use the default touchpad on my laptop for (most) gaming, which actually I've found to be pretty decent in terms of its response. My other laptop, though -- forget it; I use whatever mouse I can get my hands on, really. (the touchpad on that one is quite bad) As for keyboard usage, again - I use whatever I can get my hands on; I really have no preference with regards to keyboards as long as they're in working order, and have a moderately decent feel.

Edited by Paper