Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mg_Epileptic_Course [Cancelled]

BanananaHead

Not sure if it's just me but your download is broken.

It might be you...

[spoiler=Image]DnzoDDP.png

Let me get this straight.. you're making a map that basically triggers epilepsy and it isn't as you "intended" ?? I got into trouble for having a 2 colour flashing sig... i am not sure if this would be accepted..

I would appreciate it if you could try the map before making judgments like that...

Edited by BanananaHead

I appreciate that you took the song by egoist into the map, the Guilty Crown OST is most likely one of the best I know <3

Planned to put it into my map if I ever find time to create one .___.

Edit:

And I forgot to mention that this is totally the best intro song <3 Well, not really, I know better songs but it fits the actual anime perfectly ^-^

Edited by omgWolf

So i finally got the download to work and i have to say the name of the map and the warning at the beginning really don't make sense. To me it seems like another colored-stage course map, cause clearly CSGO needs more of those. As far as the making of the map goes it's pretty solid. My only complaint is there are time where it is way too dark and the majority of the CSGO player do not have their flashlights bound.

But keep up the good work. If you plan to add more rooms i look forward to seeing them.

• Like 1

Iz very gud map... But in all seriousness, I really enjoy the color scheme. However, as Komodoh said it does get a little dark in certain areas so some dim lighting would be nice! Other than that i enjoyed all the levels and i think it would be amazing if you added in a few more obstacles!

• 3 weeks later...