Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Forgiveness

DeleteMyAccount

Not many Mods/Admins seem to like me. I think I got off in the wrong foot with "Magic" aswell :/ but many members of PERP used to like me, enjoyed the fun we had with "OneOfUs".

I want to return to PERP, with the community I was a part of. I know I've done more than enough wrong and been given many chances but that was before I realised; realised what this actually meant. Why it is still alive and why every one of us wants to be apart of it.

I used to mess around and break rules to show off and make videos for Youtube. I took it too far and I ask for forgiveness. I was told I may be reconsidered in a month or two but that would be the end of summer, the end of a possible summer of fun!

I have spent the last ~2 weeks getting to know people, catching up with the friends I once had.

I know you probably read this with a negative preconception but I want you to ask yourself. What if you did wrong? What if you wanted another chance? Have you ever came to realisation? Wanted to change your ways? To provide happiness to others? To have fun doing so?

This is the last request, if you decline. I understand, you don't have the time to trust me, or you may think this is "punishing me" but I can assure you. If this gets rejected I will leave, It was worth a shot. Worth trying to be a part of something special. If it get's accepted. I will be an active member of the community! Yeah, I will have a laugh with everybody, but I know the line.

Thank you,

First of all wrong section, make an appeal on the HGbans next time (https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php) Second, I told you on July 7th here: https://hellsgamers.com/topic/102239-is-there-any-way-to-get-unbanned-perma/#entry593517 to wait a month or two. It hasn't even been a month. Just to be nice, i'll let you appeal on August 7th as long as you don't make anymore unban requests before then. If you do, I will make you wait longer.

REJECTED.