Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Did You Ever Hack?

ricericerice

I was just wondering if you ever hacked, I mean, most people who play fps wants those aimbots or wallhacks sometimes, or to counter other hackers.

My friends and I were talking about hacks and how in CS 1.6, you had to use hacks since everyone had them, and I was wondering if you guys ever hacked. Since I am asking if you ever hacked IN THE PAST, I just want this to be chill. If you hack currently like Sid with his nade and knife hacks, heh heh, scrub, got em with my semtex in frag wars.

Just wondering what game you hacked, and what kind?

I was hacking on non-vac servers with aimbot, but since non-vac, no steam ban :D, had to do it was my first time ever getting hacks :)

My other friend hacked neopets for unlimited money.

Also, I should put this in another thread, but since its on my mind, I was wondering what you thought of CSGO OverWatch, do you think its fair? My friend who mods things like hacks, but rarely uses them, only against hackers was banned on CSGO, but he never ever hacked on CSGO. His score was usually 27-5, so they probably suspected him. Nevertheless, he lost 500$ in steam items that he traded using 500hours on while in game competetive or idle. I think that this is seriously unfair. He never hacked CSGO yet he got banned, lost his money and wont ever play CSGO again since hes tired of that and he might get banned for no reason again. I just want to know your opinion since if you play a bit well, you just might get banned for no reason.

Alright. I've been hacking since I was 9. It all started when I saw my brother using Jimster on 1.6, just a simple wallhack. He taught me not to look through walls and the basics you know. It all escalated from there...! I loved cheating right, made me feel like I was good. I am young, obviously right. Anyways here's my experience

1.6- simple wallhack, maybe a couple aimbots through the years. Along with kzh/strafe hacks cuz i was a kz/hns nerd.

bf2- aimbots-wallhacks. mainly used wallhacks cuz i was in a competitive community.

then after i was banned by doobie for posting a screenshot of a loader to zhost. i was hired by a cheating company that's still around today.

i cheated every chance i got varying from the games counter strike - battlefield. anyways any game u can think of i rockt it.

to this day i am still in the cheating game. just how it iz yo. its like the illuminati u cant escape it.

• Like 2

Alright. I've been hacking since I was 9. It all started when I saw my brother using Jimster on 1.6, just a simple wallhack. He taught me not to look through walls and the basics you know. It all escalated from there...! I loved cheating right, made me feel like I was good. I am young, obviously right. Anyways here's my experience

1.6- simple wallhack, maybe a couple aimbots through the years. Along with kzh/strafe hacks cuz i was a kz/hns nerd.

bf2- aimbots-wallhacks. mainly used wallhacks cuz i was in a competitive community.

then after i was banned by doobie for posting a screenshot of a loader to zhost. i was hired by a cheating company that's still around today.

i cheated every chance i got varying from the games counter strike - battlefield. anyways any game u can think of i rockt it.

to this day i am still in the cheating game. just how it iz yo. its like the illuminati u cant escape it.

So uh,, do you like vines?

• Like 2