Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thoughts Of Unturned

fweakz

What are your thoughts on the new free game on steam, Unturned?

I generally like it, but to me it is a lot like minecraft, the graphics are bit smooth like Roblox, and it almost seems like a mixer of the two, it is fun if you are looking for a low end game like Day Z. Although as I started to play it more with friends through Hamachi, it is pretty hard to find friends, decent items to kill zombies, and your hunger and water needs go up fairly fast. Zombies also don't stop chasing you unless you go in water or kill them. But other than that, maybe with a couple updates I'll enjoy it more, pretty good for a free game.

Yeah, I think it's really good for a free2lay game. It has some flaws but hey, it's free.

I think after a few updates it will beat the crap out of Infestation, despite bad graphics.

Edited by Quoza

Hey buddy, those are real things... You know.. Irl.

Yeah I know but most weapons and food in Unturned coincide with Infestation's weapons and food. Just look on the items lists for both games and u'll see bud :D

Edited by Quoza

only thing that bothers me is it takes SO DAMN LONG to find a server that doesn't give you the "timed out" or the "server full" message. I love playing the game with Aesopp the only thing that sucks is that those fag hosts always "oh no I need to restart" after we kill the host and get all his stuff.

LAME.

But other than those things I love this game it's a good change since we usually play csgo or other typical first person shooters.

only thing that bothers me is it takes SO DAMN LONG to find a server that doesn't give you the "timed out" or the "server full" message. I love playing the game with Aesopp the only thing that sucks is that those fag hosts always "oh no I need to restart" after we kill the host and get all his stuff.

LAME.

But other than those things I love this game it's a good change since we usually play csgo or other typical first person shooters.

Agreed to the fullest! Sometimes finding a server is hard as hell, but they're making steam dedicated servers for it due to the popularity so thats good!

EDIT: I like Unturned, have gold and everything for it, but lacks servers. You would need to find a friend if you wanted to play like hosting one. But we have a few people in HG who hosts Unturned servers so go to them! :D

Edited by Huejay

Its a great game once you figure out how to get your hunger and thirst low. Also, I really doubt that I would have had as much fun if I didnt play with friends. My favorite aspect of the game has to be group hunting in the truck with the matamorez. Two people up front, two in the back of the car. The driver finds pigs/ deer, then the back two take then down and the passenger seat guy grabs the meat. Great for dealing with the food problem and a metric assload of fun.