Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Problem

There is a way to actually share games, called family sharing. So for example say I am a troll and I get T-Listed on DeRedPanda. I can then make another account, just call it Bob, and share CS:GO so I don't have to buy it twice. Then I can go on with Bob and mass freekill. So it has been fix so that all T-List and bans Bob gets, DeRedPanda gets as well. As long as you guys are not sharing games, it will be fine :).

So it has been fix so that all T-List and bans Bob gets, DeRedPanda gets as well. As long as you guys are not sharing games, it will be fine :).

The new family sharing ban system doesn't allow that, Panda. Quick edit: It bans all family shared accounts, and then from there advisers extend the ban to match the original, from what I've seen. Just read StyleZ link for more info.

He already said that..

Either way, as long as it isn't a big issue [iP ban] or you guys share the same account ur fine.