Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Poptart Tlist Other Admins.

Xaioa

1. Abuser name: ♛ⓟⓞⓟⓣâ“ⓡⓣ♛

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:40966832

3. What server: CS:GO Jailbreak.

4. About what time: 03:28

5. PROOF: Attached files.

6. Please tell us about the incident

So there was no lead, and he kinda scared me peeping around the corner and I 1-tap my left click and got a random headshot on him.

He is not amused and got Tlisted instantly without him even using the !who command.

I also suggest you to read THIS and DIS

post-16183-0-70505200-1407116104_thumb.jpg

hello i admit to t listing xaioa notout of anger, but out of multiple freeshots that were commited not in the same round. I did not read in the handbook that you could not t list an amin and im very sorry xaioa if this brought you any trouble. I wish for my ban to be revoked, but any admin powers to be stripped from me as i feel bad and didn't understnad you could not perform such actions to another admin. Also i wish that if my ban is not revoked that i get a return on my gold membership that i bought this morning as i find it unfair to get a permaneant ban after my first wrong on thsi great server that i play on a regular basis. I would very much love to have $15 back because it took me a long time to get beign a 14 year old. I would like to thank whoever is reading this and also say sorry to xaioa for any inconvience i may have caused. Thank You

i understnad that i do not believe i am a god, but i believe i love thsi server and would like to contiue playing if that means without admin commands i dont care i just want to play. I hope if you cant give me the commands i can still have vip perks as i recently bought these

I need you to read this https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-new-admin-training-guide-for-jailbreak-servers/ and

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-new-admin-training-guide-for-csscsgo-servers/.

Once you do, and understand the rules to admin I will unban you.

Admins cannot do admin commands on others. To avoid this always !who <playername>, will save you a little trouble.

Also I noticed you went straight to a tlist. You must follow warn/slay/tlock/tlist procedure.